1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your end device via your browser when you use our website. These text files contain information on the provision of user-friendly services and are selected by web browsers. Cookies allow our website to recognize you, so that our web server can provide you with a more customized, better and quicker website which is better suited to your needs.
Please consider that you may not be able to access some web contents if you block cookies. Cookies are generally divided into the following types:
- Session-based cookies: These are stored on your computer or end device while you surf on our websites and are then deleted afterwards.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time.
- Cookies of third-party providers: These cookies are generated by partner websites and are embedded in our website. They are used to deliver personalized advertising, for example.
We generally only use internet technologies (e.g. cookies, Java script) to simplify the use of our website for you and to optimize our service and your communication with our contents:
- We use so-called session-based cookies to keep the present session active.
3. Cookies of third-party providers
4. We are currently using the following cookies
- Google: __utmb, __utmc, __utma, __utmz, __utmx, _gat, DSID, IDE, GPLUS_UI_BETA, OTZ
- Salzburg castles and palaces: PHPSESSID
5. Management of cookies / Objection
- View cookies
- Allow cookies
- Deactivate all or specific cookies
- Deactivate all cookies when closing the browser
- Block cookies
- Messages when a cookie is to be set
- Objection to tracking web analysis
For the following browsers, you can find the instructions for deactivating cookies on the manufacturers’ websites. If you block our cookies in your browser, you may not be able to us some of the areas of our website.