With your online ticket, you can save up to 8,20 €!
Towering high above the rooftops of the medieval city stands the castle and modern fortress with 900 years of construction history.
Experience the splendor and history of the symbol of Salzburg.
• Entry and exit by funicular railway
• The State Rooms - Unique gothic state rooms of the prince archbishops
• Magical Theater
• Tour with audio guide (DE / EN / FR / NL / ES / IT / JA / RU / ZH / HU / CS)
• Gallery, torture chamber, observation tower, "Salzburger Stier"
• Fortress Museum, Rainer Regiment Museum, Marionette Museum
• Alm passage exhibition
|Adult||from 11,50 €|
|Child (6-14 years)||from 6,00 €|
|Family||from 25,50 €|
Standard-Ticket On-siteOnly available on-site
|Child (6-14 years)||8,70 €|
Basic-Ticket On-siteWithout the State Rooms or Magical Theatre | Only available on-site
|Child (6-14 years)||6,80 €|
An overview of all prices can be found here as a download